Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving

Yes, It has been "forever" since I updated my blog. So sorry. Below is a small look at what I've been doing for the past several days. Food, glorious food! I justified all this food by running the Thanksgiving Day 10K race here in Cincinnati. My husband will never live down the fact that I paced him through the entire race and then he sprinted the finish to beat me by 2 seconds! You can check out race results at http://www.thanksgivingdayrace.com Congratulations to Jonathan and Steve for beating me by way more than 2 seconds!


There was too much food in the kitchen so the turkey had to be carved in the laundry room.

All the wonderful side dishes.
Celebrating a birthday too.
I also had several family sessions and will be posting more photos from those soon.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

No comments: