Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Heart Day

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! My hubby (the best) got me tickets to the Cincinnati Wine Festival! I can't wait. This is an annual convention in downtown Cincinnati where you get to sample over 100 wines and learn everything you ever wanted to know about the wineries.
My poor daughter was so bummed because she had to wait until the day after Valentine's to have her school party. I managed to survive 17 first-graders hyped up on sugar today.



Our crazy weather had schools closed one day last week. It didn't stop the birds though.
Then...this week, schools were closed for half the week from the ice storm.

Even though I love cold weather, I've had enough of running in the street because the sidewalks are ice/snow covered.

Stay warm!

No comments: