Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend (even if you don't celebrate the holiday). The Easter Bunny brought us WAY too much candy. He does this every year. How does he know that Reese cups are my favorite, and I'm the only one who eats them?
I get to work off all the chocolate on my 20 mile run this Saturday. Please hope for no rain - I'm just not in the mood ;-)


My son really does love me...he just gets tired of my camera.
My daughter, on the other hand, is always willing to pose.


1 comment:

Cin Twin2 said...

Hey Karen,

I love chocolate too, but I think I survived Easter without gaining too much weight. Your children are beautiful. I hope your long run went OK. I had to postpone my long run until this Saturday (April 21), but the weather looks good. Good luck with your training!