Monday, June 18, 2007

Wedding J&C

First...yes, I know it has been FOREVER since I updated my blog. I've been busy working on photo sessions and have not had time to post to the blog. I hope to catch up in the next week.


Second...I hope everyone had a wonderful Fathers' Day. A big shout out to my dad and my husband...the best fathers I know!


Third...here are a few images from a wedding I photographed with the talented Neysa. Barb and I had a blast with everyone.


the happy couple...



the veil, with Jill getting her hair done...


checking makeup...


the dress...









ceremony at the beautiful Verdin Bells Event Center...



first dance...


You can check out a slide show of our images (put together by Neysa) here.



1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Yay! I love them. You did SUCH a wonderful job!
Thanks for being so great to work with!!!

neysa