Thursday, September 27, 2007

Wedding N&R

Once again another fabulous wedding. I had such a wonderful time with these two, who are obviously head-over-heals for each other. It was a pleasure to be able to share in their day.
Loved the bride's shoes. They were my size and I was tempted to sneak them out of the house, but I didn't think I would get away with it. ;)


The day was so full of emotion.


Even the groom was expressive.


Jumping the broom- a wonderful symbolic tradition.

These two are great in front of the camera.








A super huge thank you to Neysa for letting me help you once again. It is always a pleasure to work with you!
My best wishes to N&R. May you share a lifetime of happiness.



3 comments:

neysaruhl said...

Karen ... can I just say ONE MORE TIME ... ???
You are the QUEEN of the backlighting!! I love your shots. Constantly amazing me with your talent and ability to juggle everything on the wedding day with me! Thank you thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and a beautiful couple! Love the mother son photo!

Barb Trimble said...

Love you lighting on the last 2. Great angle on the broom jump too!