Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Toy :-)

When it comes to photography equipment, I'm like a kid in a candy store (or toy store). I save and count my pennies, waiting for the day I have saved enough for that extra special toy I had my heart set on. It is even better when the toy turns out to be better than expected. My new toy is a new Nikon D3 camera. Check this out...this was shot at 2000 ISO. While that may not mean much to the typical Joe on the street, it is amazing to the photophiles. I am giddy with excitement over this thing. My husband ans kids are getting a bit annoyed with the number of photos I have taken of them already. Anyone out there wanna model for me??

3 comments:

neysaruhl said...

No modeling for me ... BUT I am SO happy for you!!! [dancing in my chair]

Barb Trimble said...

Very exciting! Happy dance time:)

Mandy said...

Hey,I found your blog from your interview on Nicoles (Moms home run) blog. (Fellow runner here.) It's so funny that you mentioned your new camera. I am still in the counting pennies mode for the D3. I'm not a photographer, but I can't wait to get it and start capturing better pictures of my kids. So, I'm happy to hear that it is a good camera. What lens do you have on it?