Thursday, May 08, 2008

PHOTOS!

Now that I have my head back on straight, I'm ready to share some photos. The last two weeks have been crazy and have included running a marathon (more on that later), celebrating my daughter's First Communion, and preparing my house for a 60 person party. So, now I'm just a few sessions behind on proofing and lots behind on blogging. Here are some photos of another First Communicant and her little brother. No, these are not my kids, but they are great clients. I had so much fun running all over the park with them. It was a perfect evening for a photo session. I love it when little girls get to feel like a princess and little boys get to run. Enjoy! Stay tuned...I'll try to keep up with blogging. (Now that I made that public, I have to do it).

No comments: