Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Laura and Bob

Laura and Bob

A few photos from a few weeks ago... Laura and Bob are a fabulous couple who had a fabulous wedding. I got to know them during their engagement session, and I knew I would thoroughly enjoy photographing the wedding. The ceremony was at Knox Presbyterian Church which is simply beautiful, and Ault Park for the reception...a favorite spot of mine!

After the girls had their hair and makeup done, they headed to First Watch for lunch - this is my kind of group!
The fabulous shoes. I need to take notes on all the fabulous shoes I get to photograph, so I can buy a pair of each for myself :).
I love this next shot. It was just a random moment after the ceremony during formal photos. I love the way he is looking at her and the overall dreamy feeling of the photo.
We were able to do several photos around Ault Park before the reception...I love having this kind of opportunity.
Practicing the first dance.
Laura and Bob - thanks so much for allowing me to share in your special day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Special thanks to Neysa for helping out with the wedding. As always, it was a pleasure!

No comments: