Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm baaaaaack

I thought about closing down the blog, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So, instead I decided to update on a sorta quarterly basis. Who knows, maybe I'll go crazy and update once a month! Yes, you all have missed a ton of stuff going on in my life, but it is nothing new or all that exciting. Jon and I are once again training for the Flying Pig Marathon, so I spend my free time running. The kiddos are getting big even though I tell them to stop growing. No worries though, I'm not having any more. Photography sessions are booking like mad right now...it must be spring. If you want in, call me soon!

As a way to make up for my lack of posting this year (and last year too), here is a recap of some weddings from last June. Check out Neysa's blog for more photos and more details.


















































No comments: