Thursday, July 02, 2009

Jamie and Matt

Jamie and Matt


I shot this fabulous wedding a while back with Neysa. I love getting to hang with the guys while they goof off and just relax before the ceremony. This group was enjoying darts (and later some cards).






Then it was off to the dining room to get ready.





If there had been time, I think they would have had a contest for best bartender.



A few guy portraits...




Jamie and Matt seeing each other for the first time.



A few portraits of the couple...




In between photos it poured rain. Luckily the weather was perfect for the ceremony. Here a groomsman is getting rid of a puddle so everyone can walk down the aisle.



After the ceremony...



First dance...



Matt only pretended he was going to smash the cake. I think she was a bit nervous at first.



A big thank you to Matt a Jamie and a wish of a lifetime of happiness. You both were fabulous and I truly enjoyed working with you! Also a big thanks to Neysa for letting me shoot with her.

No comments: