Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sandy and Ron

Sandy and Ron



Another May wedding :). I had a great time photographing this wedding with Neysa. I met up with the guys at the end of their golf game.
















A stop for some lunch...






Time to get ready...








This little guy kept up with the big boys all day - including 18 holes of golf.




Ron's dad helping him with his tie.












Loved the ride they chose to get to the ceremony.








Finishing touches...











He thought the tree was more interesting than the ceremony :)




A few portraits...











First dance...



I had a great vantage point for the cake SMASHING.




Congratulations to Sandy and Ron and thank you for letting me share your day!


Thanks also to Neysa for letting me work as a second!

No comments: